- Doctor in Jurisprudence - Graduated from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario in 1976.
- Master degree in Private Law, Public Law and Procedural Law from Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario and Master degree on Taxation Law from Universidad de Los Andes
- Postgraduate courses in the field of negotiation and conciliation techniques, University College of London and Harvard University
Preferred Practice Areas:
Special skills and interests:
- Member of the Colombian Academy of Jurisprudence and author of the thesis “El Arbitraje en Equidad” published in 2002.
- Member of the Colombian Institute of Procedural Law and, also, an arbitrator of the “A” Roster of arbitrators kept by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
- Lecturer in international and domestic forums on arbitration
- Professor of Civil Procedure Law at Universidad Sergio Arboleda in Bogotá.
- Professor and lecturer of the PhD Program on Arbitration and Conciliation, fostered by the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
- Recently appointed as lecturer in the Module on US Law and Common Law, Law Master Program, Universidad Sergio Arboleda.
Spanish and English.
Advertising, Antitrust & Competition, Construction & Infrastructure, Contract Law, Corporate & M&A, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Dispute Resolution, Energy & Environmental, Estate & Inheritance, Franchise & Distribution, Insolvency, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Real Estate, Restructuring, Creditor´s Rights/Collections
Art, Aviation, Construction, Fashion & Luxury Products, Financial Institutions, Government, Semi-Government & Non-Profit, Hotels & Leisure, Infrastructure & Transport, Logistics & Transport, Media & Entertainment, Private Equity, Real Estate, Software, Sport, Technology, Telecommunications